Friday 31 October 2008

OK, so it's Halloween...

Yep, my head is heavy and before I fell asleep on the couch. Just another day-after-the-night-before for a typical student.

I went out to the local SU to the Halloween do and I must say I was pretty impressed with my outfit. Sure, I wasn't really dressed as anything (just a black dress and white skin) but hey, looking like a dead Alice in Wonderland suited me.

Talking of scary things, I'm 21 now. That's enough to make me spooked. I was sat on the train today thinking, as I usually do on my daily commute, about life and shizz. 21 is that age, I reck, when you start to realise things. I've always been that deep thinker; philosophical.

Recently, I've been thinking about the future. Where I will be in a year's time, two years...three. Hopefully I will have a job (well paid please!). Also, where I will be. Am I destined to stay here where I've grown up all my life? Will I have to move to live out my dream as a music journalist and if I do, what would I have to give up in order to do so?

Now that is a sombre thought. In fact, it's even more frightening than some of the Winehouses I saw last night...Almost ;)

No comments: