Thursday 26 March 2009

FBD: Oops

I had been doing well all week and then I went out for dinner.

What the diet doesn't tell you is what you can and can't have when you go for a meal.

I went to a lovely Italian restaurant, which obviously served the usual calorie-ridden foods, like pizzas and pastas. Oh cheese! How I miss it!

I didn't want a boring salad. Leaves on plate? No thank you!

So, after much deliberation (and anger from my boyfriend over the time I was taking) I decided to go for chicken penne. Sounds pretty healthy, I thought.

Unfortunately, I didn't realise about the cheese sauce that came with it, and before too long I was gulfing down however many calories.

Bugger it, I thought, as the dessert menu was placed in front of me. The chocolate brownie sounded too delicious to resist, however, and I gobbled that down too.

Getting home was a nightmare. My stomach churned, as though it were rejecting what I had just eaten.

Damn.

No comments: