Monday 16 March 2009

Flat Belly Diet: End of week one

So, as my quest for the flat belly continues, I realise something: I still have a belly.

There are two things fundementally wrong with this diet; one is that my appetitie has gone and attempting to eat full meals is a chore. Maybe it's my mentality and not the diet, but I am seriously not enjoying food anymore.

Secondly, coffee now makes me feel sick. How can a humble journalist like myself last without her caffeine boost?

It's been a good week and I do feel more conscious about what I eat and drink. My portion sizes have gone down and my alcohol intake (shock!) has gone to nil.

The diet is certainly good for losing a few pounds if you need it, say just before a holiday or a big event, but I can't see how you can lose fat off your tum without doing a few crunches?

Hmmm, perhaps another week of it will do the trick?

No comments: